6 replies to this topic

#1 Nady30

Nady30

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:25 PM

Just under three weeks till we get there, 1st time in Crete and really looking forward to it! I'm dreaming of relaxing in the sun and seeing as much of the place as I can!! :P

#2 daveg

daveg

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:56 PM

Only drove through Koutoulafari yesterday
It is a very pretty place and suprisingly unspoiled even being that close to the coast. :P
At the moment its appears to be starting to wake up! as the first tourists start to arrive and the last bit of cleaning and painting is finished off.
I'm sure you will enjoy your visit there!
My wife is working in Piscpiano [Think I spelt that wrong?] which is the next village also well worth a visit and only a short walk away!
DaveG

www.cretansales.com

#3 Nady30

Nady30

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:36 PM

Hi thanx so much for that Dave, really nice to hear a bit about the place!
Am staying t Ariadne palace apartments, they sound lovely from the bit I've heard of them! Appreciate the quick reply :P

#4 randy rabbit

randy rabbit

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:53 PM

hi nady30

thought the name sounded familiar and did a search on google, and found these comments about the ariadne palace apartments,

green with envy,
sure you''ll have a great time there in crete,

rr

JUST TO LET ANYBODY KNOW,IF THEY ARE GOING TO STAY AT THESE APARTMENTS THEY ARE IN FOR A WONDERFUL TIME.VERY CLEAN AND WELL RUN.ARIADNE HERSELF IS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET.VERY HELPFUL,KIND AND FULL OF FUN.SHE WILL MAKE YOUR STAY ONE TO REMEMBER.THE APARTMENTS ARE EXCLUSIVE TO PANORAMA.

#5 Nady30

Nady30

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 04:10 PM

Thanx so much for that RR!! This is such a great site, am really impressed with it and also how nice and helpful everybody is! :P
Have printed so much stuff from it it's like my own personal guidebook!! 8)

#6 Mieke

Mieke

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 06:51 PM

I have spent two weeks in Koutouloufari in Niovi appartments. Two very nice weeks!

#7 richcoll

richcoll

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:53 PM

We will be in Koutouloufari on sunday, can't wait!