#1 jmet445

jmet445

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:01 PM

Hi there fellow lovers of Crete.

Isn't it a beautiful Island I've been 5 or 6 times now and only recently found the pleasure of the South and Plakias.
I'm looking for self catering accomodation in or around Plakias somewhere that may be has apool too.A small hotel or private Villa. I want to travel out on in September about the 13th or 20th for 2weeks.Anyone got any good surgestions?
Many thanks for your help and if your going to Crete this year have a lovely holiday
All The Best
Marcos :)

#2 harribobs

harribobs

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:52 PM

Hi Marcos

Plakias is a wonderful place, well done on finding it! ( but don't tell anyone else :) )

here's two places for you to look at, kostas-chrysoulla and Anna Apartments both in Plakias

chris

#3 jmet445

jmet445

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:58 AM

Thank you so much.

Don't worry I won't tell anyone about it.As you say it is wonderful and lets keep it that way.

Have stayed at Anna apartments they are brilliant and the views are unbeliable. They are just abit too far out of town.Not an easy walk home after 2 bottles of local wine !! :)
I really need something just in or on the outskirts of Town.

Thanks for your reply.Much appreciated

#4 harribobs

harribobs

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:01 PM

Have stayed at Anna apartments they are brilliant and the views are unbeliable. They are just abit too far out of town.Not an easy walk home after 2 bottles of local wine !! :D

just go for the third bottle of wine and you won't care how far out they are! :)

enjoy your hols!