Photo

Is A Professional Phographer In Georgopolis (chania, Grete)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lilian

Lilian

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hello!
We are planning with my boyfriend to go for a romantic trip in Crete (Georgopolis, Pilot Beach Hotel).
And want to have good professional photos (not just ususally to take pictures from each other, or ask smb to photo us together - but to have a professional who can walk for a while with us, take photos (sometimes unexpected), probably to change them then if there's a necessity (brightness, acnes, wrinkles, etc)

Do you know anybody?
Thank you very much in advance! B)

#2 Lilian

Lilian

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

Sorry, forgot to tell (probably this may be important) - we plan to be there on June 4-9, and then to Santorini

#3 muzzy

muzzy

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

hello to you we have interest in that area we dont know of such a service however if you ask in the village they are very welcoming and helpful also if you are staying at pilot beach they may well be able to provide that service as it is a big concern with most angles covered

enjoy your hol i am sure you wil in GP we have an association with the village now for 4/5 years its a wonderful place to be

mussy

#4 muzzy

muzzy

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

hello to you we have interest in that area we dont know of such a service however if you ask in the village they are very welcoming and helpful also if you are staying at pilot beach they may well be able to provide that service as it is a big concern with most angles covered

enjoy your hol i am sure you wil in GP we have an association with the village now for 4/5 years its a wonderful place to be

mussy

#5 Lilian

Lilian

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:14 AM

Thank you very much for your advise, but I'd like to arrange everything beforehand, including photographer
Hope we'll be able to find such and he will help us to make wonderful photos of our love and tenderness on such beautiful backgrounds in Crete...
So if anybody knows such a person, we will be really thankful for the contacts

#6 Barbaraki

Barbaraki

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hello Lilian,
Please contact us at [email protected] and maybe we can help you and your boyfriend.
Barbara
www.freeoncrete.nl