#1 michami

michami

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

Hi

I'm working on a new ITV show and I’m looking for owners of Holiday Homes to share their tales of joy and woe of owning a home abroad. If you've a tale to tell and video footage to back it up, I’d love to hear from you. Your property may have suffered any kind of trials or tribulations - anything from a tropical storm, to a building disaster or even just something strange and spooky!

Best wishes
Ami

Please do feel free to drop me a line in confidence - email me at [email protected]

#2 Tim

Tim

Crete Explorer

• Moderators
  • 721 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

Before anyone gets too excited about this offer - they might, like me, wonder what sort of outfit is supposedly making the film. Using a hotmail address does not inspire confidence.
I had rather thought that this sort of program had had its day anyway, certainly the UK Channel Four ones are not held in much esteem - the last one even named Chania as the capital of Crete.
I know the weather has been changeable on Crete of late but the mention of tropical storms suggests to me that they haven't done much research!
If you are keen on getting 15 minutes of fame just do some checking out before commiting yourselves.