8 replies to this topic

#1 lois2006

lois2006

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:59 PM

ello, was wondering if any1s got any ideas for my 13 and 15 year old kids (we've got 3 younger ones) The little ones are appy to spend days and nights with us but I was wondering about wot the teens will do? ones a girl the others a boy and we're stayin in Koutouloufari for 2 weeks in july.

#2 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:11 PM

ello, was wondering if any1s got any ideas for my 13 and 15 year old kids (we've got 3 younger ones) The little ones are appy to spend days and nights with us but I was wondering about wot the teens will do? ones a girl the others a boy and we're stayin in Koutouloufari for 2 weeks in july.

Welcome to the site Lois, if you have the time to browse the site there are numerous comments on what is around the area and also all of crete, however for starters not far from where your staying (Koutoulafari) is Star Beach where there are a number of things for your older children to do.....and you can relax there too or even get involved.

There may be other members over there at the same time that can give you ideas as well.

your going to have a great time, have you been before ??????
B) B) B)
Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#3 lois2006

lois2006

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:42 PM

Welcome to the site Lois, if you have the time to browse the site there are numerous comments on what is around the area and also all of crete, however for starters not far from where your staying (Koutoulafari) is Star Beach where there are a number of things for your older children to do.....and you can relax there too or even get involved.

There may be other members over there at the same time that can give you ideas as well.

your going to have a great time, have you been before ??????
B) B) B)

Thanx for your reply. We haven't been to crete before but love greece. I think Star Beach is a great idea for the kids.

#4 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:44 PM

Where are you staying in Koutoulafari ????
Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#5 lois2006

lois2006

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:50 PM

Where are you staying in Koutoulafari ????

Marni Village Apartments, can't wait

#6 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:57 PM

Boy are you in for a treat then, If Michael the chef is still there he has a fantastic sense of humour as do the girls especially Chrissi.
Food is top notch and wonderfully laid back but friendly atmosphere, they have tennis courts which are great for building up a taste for breakfast. Mention me (Santorini) to Vangelis, not sure if he still owns the Diyonisos Bar on the corner of the Village but he is still a partner in Marni.
B) B) B)
Santo

#7 willtam

willtam

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:10 PM

hersonissos is a 10-15mins walk away there is soooooooooo much there to do and i def recomend nikis hotel to eat and drink the peeps there are fab we are very good freinds with them there keep in touch over winter great for all fam

#8 lois2006

lois2006

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:02 PM

hersonissos is a 10-15mins walk away there is soooooooooo much there to do and i def recomend nikis hotel to eat and drink the peeps there are fab we are very good freinds with them there keep in touch over winter great for all fam

#9 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 04:12 PM

Lois i notice you reply with the previous quote added but have no comment from yourself ????????
B) B) B)
Santo