#1 malgosia

malgosia

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 01:15 PM

Hi,

I'm still looking for a business property (taverna/bar/resturant and/or store) on Crete. Hoping to close the deal in Frangokastello 2 weeks ago we spent one week on negotiations. Unfortuantely, due to the lack of flexibility of the owner and his criminal past (we've just found out) we decided to find something else.

I would appreciate any information of available properties.

Malgosia

#2 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:05 PM

A friendly suggestion: your posting is more suitable for the Announcements category in the Classified ads section: http://www.explorecr...com/classifieds

Registration is free and your ad will be visible for 6 months or more, while on the message board no one will notice it after a couple of weeks.
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#3 malgosia

malgosia

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

Hi Yannis,

Thank you very much for your advice. I wanted to put my ad there but couldn't decide if any section is siutable. They are dedicated for those who offer something not those who are looking for. I guess. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Malgosia

#4 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 06:12 PM

I thought it would go to Announcements but a dedicated category for those who need to buy a house or land in Crete sounds better, so I have added the sub-category: House or Land needed
Yannis Samatas
webmaster