Swedish Babes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rossi_*

Guest_Rossi_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2005 - 10:32 PM

I will be in Creta in august, I beleive this is a best time for me to meet up with nice swedish chicks????

#2 _Alberto

_Alberto

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:00 PM

I have no idea. The best place is probably sweden lol
If you're italian and what u're looking for are swedish, Rimini would be more practical and closer lol
Crete is a touristic place in summer where mostly european tourism go, though we can see here that also many from over the atlantic do. But it is still mostly or more naturally within the european reach, so you will probably find much tourism from north europe -germany, Uk, holland, denmark, sweden too- namely not too sunny countries that resort to the triad spain/greece/italy for a summer vacation.

and of course you'll find also plenty of people from Italy - on julys and august in fact we all see the usual puzzling fact, namely that though italians are supposed to be just 60 millions, wherever you go in europe and the Usa, you find tons of them. They pop up everywhere in _flocks_... I guess the statistics are wrong, and that we italians are about 1 billion lol.
Good luck for your vacation, and Crete is likely to be a place where you will forget about nationalities.

#3 Guest_lilly_*

Guest_lilly_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2005 - 06:30 PM

try aghios nikoloas sorrentoes thousands go each summer good luck 8) 8)