Guys of Crete help me

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Emanuele_*

Guest_Emanuele_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:28 PM

'Hi everybody. I need someone helps me, please. I am Emanuele from naples, Italy. The 4th may 2005, I came back in Italy from Athens to Rome with a flight of Aegean Airlines (flight numbers A3 0650, my seat 10A herseat 10c between us no one). On board I met a girl of Crete and We talked about us all time. We talked togheter also during the baggage waiting. At the end of our trip, we just saied hello. Now someone can help me? The only things I know about her are: she has to go to Athens this night (5th may) with Aegean and She will arrive at 23,20 o'clock to Athens. She is blonde long hair, nice white skin and wonderful smile. She speaks italian because she studied in Italy, particullary in Modena, Reggio Emilia. She told me She has shops of accessories(shoes and bags) in Crete. Her clothes were: long slave t-shirt clear, blue jeans, maybe yellow shoes, white jacket and sunglasses marked FURLA. She also told me She finished her studies two months ago. I hope someone can help me finding her or telling me how can I do by using Internet. If you needs more info ask me. Thank you very much, Emanuele. [/b]

#2 Guest_Costas_*

Guest_Costas_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

My friend, I am afraid you are asking the impossible. Why did you left the girl go without exchanging phone-numbers or addresses? Good luck, but I doubt you can find her. Aegean know the name etc., but they are not allowed to give them away.

#3 Guest_Emanuelle_*

Guest_Emanuelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:32 AM

I know that I made a mistake...but I cannot stop now. I know some info about her she is 26 years old, she took the taxi for arriving to the airport of Crete, she lives with her mother and she studied in Italy, near Modena.
I just hope that a friend of her could read this msg and contact her.
Thank u, Emanuele.

#4 Guest_Sfakianos_*

Guest_Sfakianos_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:56 AM

'Hi everybody. I need someone helps me, please. I am Emanuele from naples, Italy. The 4th may 2005, I came back in Italy from Athens to Rome with a flight of Aegean Airlines (flight numbers A3 0650, my seat 10A herseat 10c between us no one). On board I met a girl of Crete and We talked about us all time. We talked togheter also during the baggage waiting. At the end of our trip, we just saied hello. Now someone can help me? The only things I know about her are: she has to go to Athens this night (5th may) with Aegean and She will arrive at 23,20 o'clock to Athens. She is blonde long hair, nice white skin and wonderful smile. She speaks italian because she studied in Italy, particullary in Modena, Reggio Emilia. She told me She has shops of accessories(shoes and bags) in Crete. Her clothes were: long slave t-shirt clear, blue jeans, maybe yellow shoes, white jacket and sunglasses marked FURLA. She also told me She finished her studies two months ago. I hope someone can help me finding her or telling me how can I do by using Internet. If you needs more info ask me. Thank you very much, Emanuele. [/b]

Posted Image

I think I can help you. The description you give absolutely fits to my wife. How could I possibly help you?
Do you know her first name at least?

#5 _Alberto

_Alberto

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:16 PM

hi Emanuele (and not emanuelle lol). I am from Italy too. Well I recognize your style LOL.

My personal advice as a countrymen of yours is: forget the girl. The info you provide are simply impossible, the fact you don't realize how impossible they are is VERY italian (which i can say being italian myself LOL), and if she didn't give to you a contact number or mail or you didn't give one to her cause you forgot it, or you did and she is not using it, done deal and too bad for you.... I mean there is none the less a habit that we ITALIANS abosultely need to AEMEND as soon as possible: please stop drooling or flirting after whatever wears a gown and sways a butt. Behave manly, if it didn't work, it didn't. PERIOD.

This has already caused us italians to produce a homegrown type of women that are awful enough cause they all behave like princesses: the longer you go begging after a woman, the longer you spread this bad and very italian habit by causing a reactive feature in women: if they are so "precious" that they just need to show up for an italian to beg and whine, they will all start assuming bthey are pure gold, and behave consequently. And being you italian like myself, you KNOW this VERY WELL. And guess what, who made women become like that in our country? we men. behaving like you do here, and this said in ALL FRIENDSHIP Emanuele.... :-)

forget the girl,plan another vacation in Greece, and you will find plenty of women that will make you forget her with the same speed you got lightstruck. But please stop spreading this italian virus around: our culture about women needs a correction, DEFINITELY. It needs to stop our constant projection of an IDEALIZED icon of womanship upon whatever female specimen appears on the foreground for 5 seconds. It needs a halt to this self delusion that whatever we have seen is "her", the Goddess, the pure ideal woman of the Renaissance. Stop it. It's not her. Stop it.

The sooner you realize this as I did, the better for us ALL. And you needn't to bring to Crete what caused to us already enough problems in Italy.
But maybe you're very young, i dunno.

From Italy your virtual countryman Alberto

#6 Guest_GEMLOU_*

Guest_GEMLOU_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:05 PM

move on dont chase women need some tips www.doubleyourdating.com 8) 8)

#7 Guest_Emanuele_*

Guest_Emanuele_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image

hi guys, I post a pic of a girl that looks like her...I hope U can help me more now
Thanks a lot, Emanuele.

#8 _Alberto

_Alberto

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:12 PM

"Studio Aperto 1"? you got that shot from the tv channel Italia1 News?
Geee :-)
I have seen a girl that looks like her right today in my city. She was walking with two guys :-)

#9 Guest_zaquawi_*

Guest_zaquawi_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:53 AM

"Studio Aperto 1"? you got that shot from the tv channel Italia1 News?
Geee :-)
I have seen a girl that looks like her right today in my city. She was walking with two guys :-)

she looks like a dog :roll:

#10 Guest_Emanuele_*

Guest_Emanuele_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

I found a solution, someone knows guys that study or studied in Italy?
Maybe them know the girl I am looking for.

#11 _Alberto

_Alberto

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:11 PM

That's a great idea Emanuele, we could all sift through all our friends in Italy and see those who studied here. I live in Firenze where several dozens of thousands of foreign students visit every 6 month, I'll go and ask all those who arev greek, then sift out all those that are men, when i have a list of a few thousands, I'll go through each of them and ask for a pic and then send to you the profiles :-) Bound to work lol
Emanuele, this is unrealistic, how can't you see this point? Anyway good luck! ciao

#12 Dinny

Dinny

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:15 PM

How can you be so hard-hearthed, Alberto? :wink: Is it possible you don't remember how it is to be in love? I think Emanuele is right ... but not very realistic... to climb any tree, however impossible, to find the girl.
OK, there is no possible chance he can with these few details... but at least it will teach him to flip a card with his name, address, and e-mail in the girl's pocket next time this situation will occur... and maybe AT LEAST ask for her name? ;)

#13 _Alberto

_Alberto

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 05:54 PM

to flip a card with his name, address, and e-mail in the girl's pocket next time this situation will occur... and maybe AT LEAST ask for her name? :)

yeah any of those would have worked lol