#1 Kieran

Kieran

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 12:57 PM

Hey,

Going to Hersonissos in july, just trying to round up as many people as possible that are going in the last two weeks in july so we can organise a huge possee of people when we get over there and have a crazy time. was there last year and it was brill. 8) :lol:

#2 Nick

Nick

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 12:18 PM

I'll be there! So, if u want we can arrange meeting somewhere and going out:)

Tina and Christine will also be here.

Where r u from?

#3 Guest_mel05_*

Guest_mel05_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:16 PM

Hi Kieran & Nick...

We are heading to Hersonissos 26th July for 2 weeks....five of us going from Ireland so we'd definitely be up for meeting up with ya out there for the craic! We're staying in Koutouloufari so we'll have to arrange something...roll on July!! :lol:

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:27 PM

:lol: Hey folks...me and four other Irish buddies gona be in Koutouloufari from 26th July (wincludin Mel05)...bring on the seshes...cocktailerama all the way!!! see ya there 8)

#5 Guest_Maj_*

Guest_Maj_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:29 PM

Sorry I posted that last cocktailerama message ammmm wifout my name...I'm maj :roll:

#6 Kieran

Kieran

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:21 PM

alright everyone, so everyone's off to crete then we'll have to organise a place where we can all meet have any of you's been there before :lol:

#7 Guest_mel05_*

Guest_mel05_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2005 - 08:27 PM

Hi kieran...yes maj and I have been there once before - last August and we had a ball! What about u? Yeah, sure we can all meet up for the craic! Where r ya staying? :lol:

#8 Kieran

Kieran

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 12:33 PM

hey mel,

yeah i was there once before last july, im stayin in the dream apartments this year from the 15th of july- 28th. cant wait. what did you think of it last year??? :lol:

#9 Guest_mel05_*

Guest_mel05_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:10 PM

Yeah we thought it was a great spot and really enjoyed ourselves...was good to stay up in Koutouloufari where it's a bit quieter and also allowed us to sample some "real" Greek life, and meet Greek people! We're staying at Marni Village this year...can't wait!! What age r ya all heading out?

#10 Kieran

Kieran

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:51 PM

hey mel,
i stayed in marni village last year its deadly, we tried to book it this year but it was too late so were going to the dream apartments. were all between 20 and 21. how about you's ??

#11 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2005 - 01:30 AM

get up out of it

#12 Guest_Danne_*

Guest_Danne_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:04 PM

Hey!!
Hersonissos again, the third time...we are 6 swedish guys...staying a week from 14 of Juli to 21st. See you all on Starbeach and have a great trip...party.../Daniel :wink:

#13 Guest_guest 2_*

Guest_guest 2_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:28 PM

Hey,

We are 2 Americans visiting from Germany on 25 July for 1 week. We'll be in Chersonissos. Anybody interested in meeting? this is our first trip there so we don't know much about the area

#14 Nick

Nick

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:53 PM

hey buddies, we can arrange to meet at star beach if u want