hersonnisos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:40 AM

hi guys, my friends and i are thinking of going here for two weeks in the summer. we went to ibiza last year and are looking for somewhere similar. just wondering if anyone knows what the nightlife is like, is it more for young people or families, is there much to, do etc etc
thanks for your help

#2 Guest_clare_*

Guest_clare_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:51 AM

Hey guest...honestly can't recommend Hersonissos enough...take it from someone who's travelled loads and loves partying but not too much 'in ur face stuff'...you can't beat this place, going back this yr...it's super! Any questions...just ask!

#3 crazypete

crazypete

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:00 AM

hi clare, thanks for the reply

i have quite a few questions actually, can you recommend any particular hotel to stay in?? is there many clubs, bars etc?? is it full of young people over there?? i presume its nice and hot over there, nice beaches, lots to do?? thats all i can think of at the mo. cheers for your help

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2005 - 08:46 PM

hi pete...Hersonissos attracts people of all ages, but i thought it was approx mainly 20-30 yr olds...that's the majority of age group which we met anyway....lots to do, nice beaches, altho the beach at stalis is gorgeous and worth the journey! Star Beach water park is also worth a visit...great atmosphere also! Nightlife is great down in hersonissos but we prefer staying in the small village above hersonissos - Koutouloufari...really allows you to see a traditional Greek village with lovely welcoming local people, while you're only a 5 euro taxi ride away at night or a ten min walk downhill! If I were you I'd just book apartments up there, that's where we're staying again this yr.....roll on!! Hope this helps a little...anythin else just ask! :lol: