UffeS

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image

Happy New Year 2005 to all of you!

I believe most of us have our thoughts and feelings with the victims, friends, loved ones and families of the recent terribe Asian tsunami disaster. Lets hope that still more people currently reported missing are found alive and that the new year will be better in all respects!

/Uffe

#2 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 06:25 PM

Happy New Year to all.
My best wishes for 2005!
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#3 Birgit

Birgit

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 06:31 PM

The best and warmest wishes for 2005 to you all from Denmark.

Birgit

#4 SteveB

SteveB

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:21 PM

Best wishes to all for the comming year,and may I say I fully agree with Uffe's sentiments.If only poloticians were as caring as ordinary people!

#5 Tim

Tim

Crete Explorer

• Moderators
  • 721 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:22 AM

A slightly belated, but nevertheless sincere, Happy New Year to all our explorecrete friends.
Tim and Bid

#6 Hana

Hana

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 03:21 PM

A yet more belated but also a very happy new year wish to all Crete lovers, Explorecrete lovers and to our super top guy Yanni, who gives us so much pleasure with his labour of love on this website! :lol: XXX :oops:

Thank you all guys for creating this warmhearted Crete-worshipping virtual community, it has provided one place on the web to cheer me up over the years.. Thank you Yanni for working on it and going even when its not always easy, like working on any project that we really care about. I wish you that you get all the support that you need this year, that you and this website really deserves.

May you all have wonderfull, beneficial, magical year and special good wishes to all those who are coming to Crete in 2005, for visit or for life!!! May all goes well for you and may your hopes& dreams come true for you!
XXX
Hana