working in crete next summer

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Dika_*

Guest_Dika_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

Hi girls ..just a note to say hello and hope c u this summer again..take care..dika

#22 tinatoon

tinatoon

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:34 AM

Heeey Dika! (If you're the one I know since before!?! :? )

How are you? How's the winter? :lol: Send me a pm? I also hang out @ Starbeach site...

Filakia!

#23 Christine

Christine

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:11 PM

Hiya Dika;):lol:

Sooo nice to hear from ye;):lol:
Off course im comin back, havent i done that the last 4 years?? lol
First bar ill visit is, ( off course )gonna b PLAYERS...lol
So r ye gonna work there this year aswell??
well well, see ya down there in june;)

xxx,
chris

#24 Christine

Christine

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:13 PM

HAHAHAHA tina!!!!
yeah we better find a new forum ta post msg on...:lol:;)
Maria, is like EVERYWHERE!!!!, So its gonna b hard, let me no when ye find one.... hehehe

#25 tinatoon

tinatoon

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

I know, she's like... the crabs were this summer, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I'm working getting into www.uoc.gr right now, so cross your figers for me!!! (Or legs, your choice! :wink: )

#26 maria

maria

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:57 PM

GIRLS!!!! Watch yer language!!!! I never EVER wanna hear d words MARIA n CRABS in 1 sentence again...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah just a few months left...n in 1 week I'll b in Mekka LOL.... :lol:

#27 tinatoon

tinatoon

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 03:25 AM

Hahahahaha, hi Maria! :wink: I miss U on MSN. :lol: Talk 2 U soon though, take care and if I don't talk 2 U before next week: Start collecting "stadsdelar"! (alzheimers!) :wink: C U!

#28 Guest_Toni_*

Guest_Toni_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:58 PM

Hi girls ..just a note to say hello and hope c u this summer again..take care..dika

Hi Dika :wink: surprise surprise !! Hope you are all well and enjoying the Winter months,nearly time for the madness to start again,say hi to Ilija,Ivan and of course Mario from both me and Lisa xxx We had a fab time last Summer and hope to return and visit you again sometime,are you all in Players again this Summer ? Missing Crete very much,take care, Toni x

#29 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:17 PM

heya Christine

Hows things sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, when are you headin back to hersonosis??? im going the last two weeks in july going try get a job in players so that i can stay there for the rest of the summer before i go back to college. just need to get to know somebody who has worked there to let me know what its like.

Talk to u soon :lol:

#30 Guest_Kieran_*

Guest_Kieran_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:23 PM

heya Christine

Hows things sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, when are you headin back to hersonosis??? im going the last two weeks in july going try get a job in players so that i can stay there for the rest of the summer before i go back to college. just need to get to know somebody who has worked there to let me know what its like.

Talk to u soon :lol:[/quote]

#31 Guest_kieran_*

Guest_kieran_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:35 PM

hey,

The marni village are the best apartments in crete i think, there clean and not that far outside hersonosis, and theres loads of apartments, the amount of people that you meet there is unreal. im stayin in the dream this year because they were booked out when i tried to book them with my mates, i just hope the dream are as good as the marni !!!!!

#32 Christine

Christine

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 01:12 PM

Hows u, im good thnx, been sick with the flu tho :lol:.... lol
Im headin back in the beginnin of june, plannin on havin a cple of weeks of hols b4 i start workin...
if yer plannin on gettin a jon, y dont ye go sooner, its easier ta get a job d sooner ye get there....
Nd just so ye know, players hardly evr employs guys, its just the way it is, but i wud try if i were ye... :lol:
wot do ye wanna work as??
so how many of us r headin down again...??

xxx, chris

#33 Guest_Sic1234_*

Guest_Sic1234_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:27 AM

Aha

#34 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:43 PM

I know, she's like... the crabs were this summer, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm working getting into www.uoc.gr right now, so cross your figers for me!!! (Or legs, your choice! :wink: )

tina toon...... u mean u had CRABS quite often then while working for 75euros? What job do u do whilst in Crete?