Mareva apts koutoloufari

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_louiseanne2000_*

Guest_louiseanne2000_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:51 PM

Hi
I'm off to crete on the 10th september and was just wondering had anyone stayed in these apartments or in this village. Any info would be great. Also will it still be warm when i get there- will i still get a tan??
Louise

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:29 PM

Hi
I'm off to crete on the 10th september and was just wondering had anyone stayed in these apartments or in this village. Any info would be great. Also will it still be warm when i get there- will i still get a tan??
Louise

Hi louiseanne 2000
i use to work in koutouloufari some years ago but i dont remember the name of this apartments.maybe is new.
but koutouloufari is a very nice small traditional village witch keep own
character, normally all the apartmens there are good, and a lot of them
have a fantastick view down to hersonissos. The only( problem ) is that if you want to go to the beatch you have to walk about 500 meters downhill
worst is the return (uphill) but if you like walking then is not a problem
i thing is a nice choise
greetings manoli

#3 harribobs

harribobs

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:02 PM

Hi
Also will it still be warm when i get there- will i still get a tan??
Louise

it will still be hot, but not as bad, you'll get the tan ok!

(you can post us a pic on your return)

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2005 - 05:48 PM

We stayed there last summer and although the apartments are fairly basic the family who own them are very very friendly. The rooms are clean and there is a bar and pool. Had a great time. They are situated on a hill a short walk from the shops and bars but we had no problem and we had a 78 year old with us. The walk back especially in the heat perhaps was a bit much but had we been on our own then the climb wouldn,t be a problem. We enjoyed the place so much that we intend going back this summer.

#5 mfc

mfc

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 10:56 PM

you must try galini resturant you will not regret it

...............mfc................

#6 Guest_clare_*

Guest_clare_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2005 - 01:39 AM

I couldn't agree more...I've never eaten anywhere in the world better than Galini...wonderful food, service...(especially Christos!) and atmosphere...a must to visit when in Hersonissos/Koutouloufari area!

#7 Guest_fiona_*

Guest_fiona_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:31 PM

There are some appartments called pauleva up the side of Gallini with a small pool and family owned, maybe these are the ones.