4 replies to this topic

#1 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

Hi to you all, been a while since i was on here but have a problem, I have lost my disk during our last house move containing all my pictures I had posted on here in my gallery, I want to copy that gallery onto another disk, does anyone know how i can do that please.

Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#2 Pam

Pam

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:14 PM

Hi, Santo - good to see you on the forum again, but sorry haven't the faintest idea how you download from your gallery, not being that computer savvy.  Hopefully somebody else might be able to help.

Pam

#3 Retired in Crete

Retired in Crete

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:53 PM

Easy Peasy!

Place mouse/cursor on the pic from your gallery. Right click on it, choose "save as" from the drop down menu. You then enter where you want to save it (my pictures?) and click again. Repeat for each pic.

Hope this helps

John

Cornwall - Great at any time of the year.

#4 Retired in Crete

Retired in Crete

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:00 PM

Sorry - missed out the second part!

Having saved the pics, put them all in a single folder and highlight the folder.

From the menu across the top of the pic files select "burn" which will burn them into your disc.

John

Cornwall - Great at any time of the year.

#5 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 02:47 PM

Thanks RC I was aware of that just wanted to see if i could just copy the entire album in one hit  :rolleyes:  all sorted now.

Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.