#1 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:39 PM

Well Peoples

8 weeks for me to go on my annual holiday to Crete. This will be my 17th year visiting Crete. And, this year we are spending three weeks instead of the usual two weeks.

5 days in Rethymon

9 days in Paleochora

5 days in Chania

God I can feel the heat and taste the raki already.

Hi Pam and Bob, How are you both? do you still visit Kalyves in the afternoons??

Kieran

#2 Pam

Pam

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

Hi, Kieran - good to hear from you.  Yes, we do go into Kalyves most afternoons and by that time it will be beach weather. Be good to see you if you're passing. Do you still have our contact details? Pam

#3 Kritsa Yvonne

Kritsa Yvonne

Crete Explorer

• Moderators
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

Hi, good to see you are heading back. Crete is like a magnet! x

Kritsa Yvonne

#4 Mike and Jane

Mike and Jane

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

Unfortunately we are only in Crete this year until 17th of June,so we can't meet up with Ardigman. It's our 19th trip so we're still still ahead of him  :P.  Anyone  in the Chania - Ag. Apostoli area between 4-16th June Let us know.  We will as usual meet up with Pam & Bob at some point, still to be arranged, maybe anyone else who knows (of either of) us can join in.

#5 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

well Mike .. i will be arriving on the 17th of June, same day as you are leaving.  6 weeks from Wednsday.

we will have to try for next year

Best regards

Kieran

#6 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:06 PM

Hi all 

Well, it is finally here, One week to go. arriving in Chania late next wednesday, taking a bus to Rethymno and first thing Thursday on me holidays for three weeks. so, here we come

Kieran 

#7 tel

tel

Tourist

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:00 AM

Hi Kieran,

A most enjoyable story. I can't help thinking how long is the trip from Chania airport to Rethymon by bus?  Have a good time.

#8 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

Well Everybody, I am on my way back to Crete and this time for a month. I will be arriving on the 12th of June until the 10 th July. and staying for a week in Exopoli, a week in Agia Galini, a week in Palaiochora and finishing of with a week in Kato Daratso near Chania. the countdown has started ..

#9 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hi Everybody well, we are coming back on the 12th June for four weeks. its getting close. the waiting is killing me lol, as seen from the above post , some of you might be around the same areas and we might be able to meet up for a drink. so . let me know.

Pam, we are hiring a car and thinking of calling to Kalives for a bit, so, do you still go to the beach in the afternoons? let me know

very best regards to one and all  

Kieran 

#10 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

hi all 

three weeks from next Monday. 

#11 aardigman

aardigman

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

well its to Chania airport on next Monday week. 12th June. this site has got very very quiet. Where has everybody gone? Am I missing something? Pray do tell.

Kieran 

#12 Pam

Pam

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

Hi, Kieran - good to know you'll be coming back and hope you have a good time. Yes the site has gone very quiet which is why I don't visit very often. We will be down the beach at some point, but will be off to Matala from 15th to 19th June.  After that I'm not sure until we've seen a consultant tomorrow. Will let you know the details after we've seen the consultant by PM.

Pam