Nana Beach Hotel,Hersonissos

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_LuckyRolls_*

Guest_LuckyRolls_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2004 - 05:00 PM

Hello Everyone

Our holiday group are thinking of going to Crete this year and trying All Inclusive in an area which is not too isolated but can still explore the island by use of a hire car. We have been recommended to use the Nana Beach Hotel, saying it is of good quality and well appointed.
Does anyone know of this hotel from personnel experience and would they recommend it, also would like to know of any serious drawbacks to staying there.
Any information would be much appeciated.

Many Thanks

LuckyRolls[/img][/quote]

#2 Guest_vbened_*

Guest_vbened_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 08:47 PM

I just booked it for my family, parents and I. My parents have a number of U.S. Greek friends who say that it is very nice and we'll have a great time there.

I found this link to the site, but I don't know how recent the pictures are here as the rooms look somewhat older than in the travel catalogs.

http://www.forthnet.gr/nanabeach/

#3 Guest_kevin_*

Guest_kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 04:24 PM

Went last year and really enjoyed it, we are going again this year

#4 Guest_LuckyRolls_*

Guest_LuckyRolls_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2004 - 02:25 PM

Hi Kevin
I guess the fact you are going back again this year is a good recomendation.
Did you stay in the Hotel or in the Bungelows.?? What were the rooms like? Was the food and drinks selection good?
What was the immediate beach like and the surrounding areas and towns.

Would love to hear more about your experiences.
We are going end of August , Early September.

Many thanks for some more info in antisipation.

Regards
Luckyrolls

#5 Guest_Cheryl_*

Guest_Cheryl_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:14 PM

Hey,

My boyfriend and his family are going away to crete next month, and are trying to get me a spare space to go with them, but the hotel Nana Beach is full :D I really want to go with them, it would be amazing.
If anyone hears of any cancelations please please please could you be amazing as to email me, i really do want to go
Thanks! Cheryl xxxxxxx :cry:

[email protected] <------ My email address

#6 Guest_joy_*

Guest_joy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2004 - 11:14 AM

Went last year and really enjoyed it, we are going again this year

hi kevin
just booked to go to the nana beach on the 7th oct taking are 6yrs daughter would like to know what the food was like for kids and the entertainment? also the beach... basically any info would be grateful :lol: [/b]

#7 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 12:37 PM

I don't know about the food but you will find info about the beach on this page: www.explorecrete.com/travel/hersonissos-beaches.html
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#8 Guest_Girl_*

Guest_Girl_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:09 AM

It's the best hotel 8)

#9 Guest_Jackie Wright_*

Guest_Jackie Wright_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:36 PM

We love this Hotel, the location is excellent food great. Ideal for all ages. My two grandchildren aged 5 and 4 can't wait to go again this year, their dad, my son was able to complete his scuba diving course there last year and also can't wait. 5 fabulous restaurants - roll on August 2005 Jackie [quote=LuckyRolls]Hello Everyone

Our holiday group are thinking of going to Crete this year and trying All Inclusive in an area which is not too isolated but can still explore the island by use of a hire car. We have been recommended to use the Nana Beach Hotel, saying it is of good quality and well appointed.
Does anyone know of this hotel from personnel experience and would they recommend it, also would like to know of any serious drawbacks to staying there.

Many Thanks

LuckyRolls[/img][/quote][/quote] :lol:

#10 Guest_Maciej_*

Guest_Maciej_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:16 PM

[quote="Jackie Wright"]We love this Hotel, the location is excellent food great. Ideal for all ages. My two grandchildren aged 5 and 4 can't wait to go again this year, their dad, my son was able to complete his scuba diving course there last year and also can't wait. 5 fabulous restaurants - roll on August 2005 Jackie

I'm interested if you know what the "International surfing card" is? WWW of the Polish TUI office sais it's requaired to use one.
Is it same for the Hotel: surfing and windsurfing?

Many Thanks

Maciej

#11 Guest_marta_*

Guest_marta_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:30 PM

Hi, does enybody knows if it's possible to swim in the see or a swimming pool in MAY??? I;m planning to take my 2 years old kids there?? I'm in doubts if Egypt wouldn't be a bit better for water-fans?