2 replies to this topic

#1 Laid Back Lil

Laid Back Lil

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:33 AM

Hi everyone. Some time ago there was a rumour that Easyjet was going to start flying into Chania a couple of times a week during the summer - well it's official.... flights are on their website now - from 23 May to 29 September. Book early as flight prices go up very quickly.

#2 Mike and Jane

Mike and Jane

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

Thanks for the post. We went immediately to EasyJet site and booked two return flts to Chania for 14th&28th sep 2010 @£264.92.
If our booking for Akti hotel is confirmed we are all set for our Crete holiday 2010.[/size]

#3 Laid Back Lil

Laid Back Lil

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:16 AM

Hi Jane and Mike. Yes extremely good prices aren't they! Doesn't benefit me this year much (although did change one of our bookings to add an extra day etc), but next year will be so much better. It will even give us the opportunity to fly into Heraklion (which we don't mind doing as we sometimes stop for lunch at Bali on the way), then we'll be able to fly back via Chania to save a bit of time. Now they've got their foot in the door at last! No publicity on their latest news pages though, just sneaked it on the destinations page - good job my friends out there gave me the tip off when they saw it in the newspaper out there. :rolleyes: