No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Esson

Mike Esson

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

Just returned from an inspirational trip along the old road from Rethymno to Iraklio. Around september 2009 Katka, Robbie , Danny and I are planning to move to 1 of the following 3 villages : Panormo, Sisses or Fodele. I will be busy painting and teaching so would love to meet up with like-minded people. If you take part in the fine arts then please contact me as I envision a few group Art shows in the island's 3 main cities as well as smaller towns. I represent the UVUO fine arts union of the Czechlands which is interested in bringing the 2 countries closer together through shows no matter what the artist's origin.
I am a 38 year old painter who has found this island a great place for cycling and producing work reflecting the country's light, rock formations as well as the people themselves. Here's a small sample of my work which i hope is allowed in a non commercial way as my main concern is joining up with similar fine artists. This doesn't mean to say that i only appreciate abstract painting. My delight in the visual arts stretch from El Greco to Jean Claude Basquiat.
Cheers, Mike from BikeArt

Attached Files