3 replies to this topic

#1 enrico

enrico

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

I am looking for a long term rent in Lassithi, possibly in the Zakros/Xerocambos area.
I need a small cheap flat (for 1 or 2 persons) for up to 6 months-1 year, possibly (but not necessarily) close to the sea.
Can someone tell me where to look in terms of newspapers etc?
Any advice will be welcome.
Many thanks.

#2 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:36 AM

Hi,
there are no newspapers in English that will prove useful to you. I doubt if you will find any ads in the Greek newspapers either, as Zakros is a remote area. Perhaps you can find something in a newspaper published in Sitia, if there is one.
However, you can use our free Classifieds to let people know that you want to rent a house: Crete Classified Ads
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#3 ikaros

ikaros

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

hello!
we own apartments for rent in Makrygialos. Long term renters are welcome. More information in our web-site: ADMIN: PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
Thank-you very much!

#4 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

Ikaros!
You flew too high and was caught by the heat of one of our administrators.
This is a commercial site and the forum is fed by members to keep it that way. You are not allowed to advertise your business for free but you may pm me if your house (s) is (are) situated in a rural area and is a (are) renovated old stone houses because I, and some people I know might me interested.

And Iamsola?
This site and the forum is about "Exploring Crete" not about exploring Athens unless of course I missed an Athens in Crete with the same district :D if you're lucky there'll probably be somebody on this forum who is able to help you. :D

:D
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."