#1 sparky12

sparky12

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:56 PM

Hi All,
Just returned from a fantastic holiday at the El Greco, 02 - 09 Sept, and I've fallen in love. :o All say aahh!!
I met a beautiful girl there who would taunt me by tussling her hair every time we met, which was only fleetingly at times. I believe she was on holiday with her mother and possibly sister or friend.
Let me describe her, age around early twenties, rich auburn hair and a beautiful warm smile.

We never did get the chance to talk to each other otherwise I would have asked for her contact details so we could keep in touch. I did try and catch her when she left the pool area around 6.30 pm Thurs but she was nowhere in sight when I got to the pool. Unfortunately, she left the hotel late on Thursday evening around 9.30 pm 06 Sept so I lost my chance.

I have scoured the internet to try and find out what flights left Heraklion Airport on that day but without even knowing her nationality or even her name I'm lost.

I am hoping, almost praying, that the lady herself, or someone who is reading this who knows her will tell her about this plea.
I have some photos of her, which she may or not know I have, so I hope that maybe some who was staying at the El Greco 02- 09 Sept who is reading this will let her know. Please.

thanks in hope
Sparky

#2 sparky12

sparky12

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:00 PM

Hi All,

Even though Ive had over 170 views for my post, I have had no replies.
Perhaps this picture of the girl may help. Does anyone out there know this girl?

Thanks
sparky12

Attached File  Bikini_Girl.JPG   33.9KB   45 downloads