1 reply to this topic

#1 Hondaboy

Hondaboy

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

[font=Comic Sans Ms]When I come back to crete this year I want to hire a Harley. During my last Visit, we, Lynne and I stayed in koutouloufari. One day we found a Guy who sells Harley Davidsons as well as carrying out servicing and more importantly for me, bike hire. :)

The shop was at the western end of the town at the bottom of the hill. We accessed this town from both ends of Koutouloufari, either leaving through Piskopiano and driving down a hill before turning left to find the bikes or leaving via the sports bar, travelling down the hill and joining the town by turning left. Going right through the town, we passed an apothacary before turning right then passing a book shop on a corner and then the Harley shop was on the right with the bikes lock up being on the left. :)

If the above makes sense to anyone I would be extremely grateful for any information about this guy. Phone number would be great. link to a web site or email, fantastic. :D

Regards
Chris

#2 SteveB

SteveB

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

Hi Hondaboy,Sorry,dont know that place,but you will find hiring a bike of any size over 250,more expensive than hiring a car!Most common bigger bikes for hire are either 650 BMWs or Transalps.
Being a biker myself,I may be biased,but a Harley is the last thing I would want to hire!
Still,what ever floats your boat!