3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnFeg

JohnFeg

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

My wife and I, now retired, intended to come out to Crete, during next winter, to look for a house. BUT! on the last lay of our holiday last week we found, and fell in love with, a house near to Vamos. So, it's a big panic now to get things sorted out.
I would be very grateful if someone on this forum can put me in touch with a good Solicitor in the Chania area.

Regards

John

#2 Lesley

Lesley

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:02 PM

Hi John
We have a really good solicitor in Chania, if you send me an email thorough this site I'll be able to give you all her contact details, I don't think I can put her details on the site as it may be seen as advertising and I don't think that's allowed.
She speaks perfect English and has been a Godsend to us helping with all sorts of issues

We are moving over to Crete in August/September, not far from Vamos to the village of Kournas
Regards
Lesley

#3 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:28 AM

Hi Lesley,
you can always use the PM (Private Message) function of the board to contact a member directly.
Thanks for respecting the forum rules.
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#4 JohnFeg

JohnFeg

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

Dear Lesley,
many thanks for that, I'll send you a private message. We've just got back from a couple of fantastic weeks in Vamos. It looks like we'll be living fairly close as we have found a house in Kokkino Chorio. We'll be moving just as soon as our house is sold.
Regards
John