#1 chipster

chipster

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

hi there
we are coming out on the 7th of june and stay till the 14th. does anyone know a apartement or basic hotel?around 25-30euro in matala?
thank you
dirk and sandie

#2 SuzyCreamcheese

SuzyCreamcheese

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:43 PM

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES - USE GOOGLE TO FIND EUROPE HOTEL IN MATALA

this hotel has -to my knowledge- a good reputation and as you can see on the website, the price would be right for you, dirk & sandy.

success on the search

SC
time isn't money, it's precious !

#3 Matala

Matala

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:51 PM

Hello everybody!

When i went to Matala i lived in the xenophon hôtel. It's a pretty hôtel with 20 rooms. Xenophon is a good men to speak greeck, english and germain. With my 3 friends we paied 15 euros a day. This hôtel is 10 minutes on food to matala beach and center of Matala. I love Matala and if you come to Matala, should see you red beach, it's very nice with the put to bed by sun. I like the restaurant Akuna Matata held by georges. And in the sea you can make of plunged with mask and tuba to see fisch. the komoss beach near Matala in car ith's very pretty but when the see is angry it's not good to plonge. I come back in Matala next year because all people is very nice, pretty and hospitality. it's a all dream!!!

To Xenophon Hotel--> LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES - USE GOOGLE TO FIND XENOPHON HOTEL IN MATALA
sorry it's franch language. i recommend this hotel to all my friends :D B) :o

#4 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:07 PM

Oops M.

M afraid this link is going to be removed by one of our moderators :o

B)
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#5 Kritsa Yvonne

Kritsa Yvonne

Crete Explorer

• Moderators
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:28 PM

Hi

We stayed in Matala View - they have a website that you can find via google.

Very standard Cretan accomodation, very clean and nice position. The thing that sets it apart is the very friendly Manolis and Sofia.

Have a great time
Kritsa Yvonne

#6 Matala

Matala

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:38 PM

Oups!!! sorry for the web site! :o I am nwe here and i already make errors! I am very sorry! B)

#7 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

Hi Matala,
it is ok since you are a new member. Unfortunately I see old members doing the same mistake though.

By the way, don't you have a name? I live in Heraklion, but I don't think I should choose the nick name "Heraklion".
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#8 Matala

Matala

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:41 PM

Oups!!! I forgot to say my name. So my name is Sarah and i live in Paris, France!! However I am not fair-haired woman :o It's a jok, i don't want all fair haired woman kill me!! B)