5 replies to this topic

#1 shell

shell

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:30 PM

:rolleyes: Can anyone help? I'm trying to find a website for furniture stores in Crete. Can anyone help? Also, is there a second hand store for furniture?
Shell
Make a happy thing happen each day...

#2 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:38 AM

Ha, I'd say read the forum.
There's a thread about this. Don't just jump in, ask a question, and let the members do the work :D
:rolleyes:

:P
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#3 DaveW.

DaveW.

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:24 PM

Shell,
Sorry for the delay in replying but I lost my AOL connection this morning as I was trying to post this and was already late for work!!
If you go to the Home page, click on the Search facility, type in 'furniture shops' (?) it will take you to a couple of threads that were asked about furniture. It will take less time than trying to wade through the Forum. Best of luck and I hope you find an answer to your question. Are you moving out to Crete? If so let us know how you get on!
If you look like your passport picture....you probably need the holiday!

#4 Dinny

Dinny

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:39 PM

Wim, it would be real nice if you would let the members decide whether they want to reply to the same type of questions over and over again. You don't have to. The worst that could happen would be that nobody answered, right? Still, we have members that don't mind at all giving a helping hand - again - to somebody that just didn't get the immediate catch on how everything works. If we had a "hammer icon" I think I would want to use it on your fingertips right now, but I'll have to stick to the ordinary :rolleyes:

#5 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:22 PM

Go ahead Din make my day :rolleyes: but you are right. I should have been a bit less to the point.
So I punnished myself in your name :P even painted my hair.

Attached Files

True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#6 Ros21

Ros21

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:28 AM

Hi Shell,
I've sent you a pm.
Ros