#1 nataliea

nataliea

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:47 PM

HELLO ALL

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE ZOURPAS STUDIOS IN KALIVES- I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF TO GET IT BUT HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO !!
HAS ANYONE STAYED HERE WHAT ARE THE APARTMENTS LIKE - THEY DONT HAVE A POOL ARE THERE ANY POOL BARS WE CAN USE IN KALIVES?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NATALIE
:huh:

#2 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

Nataliea, the Zourpas Studios are in the Kosmar brochure, if you go into a travel agent they will have a list of hotels, apartments and studios and you may be able to get it from them.
:huh: B)
Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#3 nataliea

nataliea

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:06 AM

Thank you for your reply unfortunately i have tried this and they have no information about telephone numbers!!!!

#4 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:56 AM

It is strange because there is no Zourpas listed in the Greek phone directory.
Your only chance is to call the Toursit Police in Chania and ask for their help. The tel. number is Chania Tourist Police: 0030 28210 73333
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#5 Mike &Jane

Mike &Jane

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

What a shame we didn't see this post before, or that you didn't post before 15thMay, we just got back from there but we booked through Kosmar & so don't have their phone No. If we'd known someone needed it, we would have made a note. - However - I CAN give you the phone No of the INKA supermarket owned by the same family- it's 08250 31979 and the the name is Argyro Kosmadaki, the owner of Zourpas is Dimitri Kosmadaki.
The apartments are ok and we would certainly go back there. They are a bit away from the beach, and they are a bit mean with the towels which aren't changed very frequently, but are spacious and fairly well equipped. They are fairly convenient for the national highway (about 15mins walk wher the buses are much more frequent than those from the village.
I don't know of any pool bars in Kalyves other that at the Sunrise up at the top of the hill, it's a fair trek. But the sea is shallow and if you are buying drinks etc from O Gyalos (next to the Kalyves Beach) or Mistrali up nearer the harbour you can use their sunbeds for free.
Hope this helps