4 replies to this topic

#1 party animal

party animal

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

Wow, reading some of these forums is making me quite determined to visit this Sorrento place. Can anyone tell me where it is and why it has got up so many peoples noses. I checked out their myspace profile and it looks mega popular and my curiousity will definitely get the better of me!!! I will report back to this forum within the next couple of weeks. In the meantime can anyone else help me out with where to go in Agios Nicholas or rather where to avoid for a good night out. Muchas gracias

#2 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:19 PM

Hello,
your post has been moved because it didn't fit the thread where you posted it originally.

About Sorrento Bar: no one said it is not a nice place, and I would appreciate it if the discussion about it is ended.

I wish you a great time in Agios Nikolaos.
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#3 chelle_85

chelle_85

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:46 PM

hi everybody! i went to Aghios Nikolaos last year and i had the best time of my life...all day soaking up the sun and at night party party party! since we were a big gang of people each had their own taste in music and we tried many of the clubs and bars in Ag Nik but none except one or two impressed us all. 1st was Sorrento Bar and 2nd was...(i cant remember the name :-S) sorry, i'll write it next time i post... anyway, my opinion on what to do in Ag Nik is to go to the beach in the day and spend your every night in Sorrento's. It was different every night and we all had a great time!
xxx
chelle

#4 party animal

party animal

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:12 PM

Cheers Chelle, I will deffo take your advice and head on down there. Got onto another site which was great for reviews and they told me I should try the avra for food and also trata on Kitroplateeo, also mentioned sorrento as a great night out with plenty of visual entertainment and lots of different nationalities so maybe we will see you there if you are when we are. Thanks for the reply.

#5 chelle_85

chelle_85

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:19 PM

yeah we all went to the avra too and the service and food were great. we tried the trata too and the food with the view of the sea is just amazing. if our paths cross it'll probably be in Sorrento's as we are there all the time!
see you
xxx