10 replies to this topic

#1 Laid Back Lil

Laid Back Lil

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:46 PM

We are coming out to sign all our paperwork with our solicitor in Chania in 2 weeks time. We heard furniture is more expensive than here - does anyone know of any reasonable shops and can pinpoint us in the right direction? Thankfully all white goods etc and built in wardrobes are there - we are looking for beds, leather bed-settee and sofa 2-seater and table and chairs. If anyone can give us a rough estimate as to what to expect :lol: this would be gratefully received. Thanks :D

#2 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 11:57 PM

Hi Laid,

When you type "furniture shops crete" in Google you get a plethora of hits.
Ther is also an IKEA in Athens.

:lol:
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#3 Laid Back Lil

Laid Back Lil

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:13 AM

Hi Wim - Thanks for that, yes I know. However, do they deliver to Chania?

#4 will

will

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:30 AM

Hi Lil,
Sorry if this is a bit late but I've just joined the forum.We had a house built in Elounda in Eastern Crete and I bought some fantastic furniture from a company called G Nikiforakis who is based in Chania, he delivers locally for free. Have a look at his site I think that you'll find just what you're looking for.

The site's address is nikiforakis.gr

Regards

Will

NOTE BY ADMIN: Please, no direct links to commercial websites. Read the forum's rules.

#5 Laid Back Lil

Laid Back Lil

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:33 PM

Hi there - thanks for that. I'd already found the site but I don't think they've got what we're looking for. We have now bought a lot of the big stuff here and are having it all shipped over by Nomad International shortly. We're coming out in a couple of weeks to do the final 'snagging' and shopping for all the pool furniture etc and patio stuff - have seen a good pool shop in Kalives. But thanks for your help.

#6 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:05 AM

Just for a change and to sharpen your options have a look at my favorite site. InternationalDesign

And they will certainly ship to Crete :D

B)

Oh, admin hands off this link <_< it's purely educational :P
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#7 Laid Back Lil

Laid Back Lil

Crete Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:23 AM

Wow Wim - that's different - however, don't think the budget will quite cover that! What fantastic designs though - not letting hubby see the site - he'll blow the bank balance! Coming out to Crete in the next couple of weeks to do the final bit and really looking forward to it all. Just all the loose ends now! Thanks again.

#8 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:47 PM

Koool Wim and thanks to the "Educational Link".
<_< :P B)
Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#9 mantmark

mantmark

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

Hi
I'd like to suggest you my furniture shop in Chania, we import home furniture and we have wholesale prices and quick deliveries, i can suggest you our new imports full leather sofa set three seater+two seater sofa+single sofa at 950 euros,double bed with mattress at 190 euros and many other products, if you want you can visit us at Kidonias 162 street, tel 00306974827178, Mr Manthos
Regards
Manthos

#10 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:32 AM

Mantmark it may be better if you place your business in the classified's.
<_< :D
Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#11 Thanasis Zachariadis

Thanasis Zachariadis

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:13 PM

IMAGE DELETED BY ADMIN - READ THE FORUM RULES

Our company supplies with Quality school furniture a wide range of Educational areas.
May a visit to our web site LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - NO COMMERCIAL LINKS HERE - READ THE FORUM RULES will help you to take the right decision.
We believe the Pedia of a Human starts from the Family and continues to school.
Do not forget, even a school desk is a lifeless items, on that we "create" our future.
In fact the school furniture are the first furniture that Humans come in contact in the first years of their life.
The objects that we supply are as educational supplies, school furniture, school desks, educational furniture, school supplies, computer desks, school products, classroom furniture, office furniture, marker boards, school chairs,
Thanks for reading.

NOTE BY ADMIN:
Mr. Zachariadis,
please read the forum rules before you post another message on our forums. Desrespect to our rules will have you banned from the forum.