Details about the chatroom:
1. The chat uses flash technology. All modern browsers support Flash, so it won't be a problem for anyone.
2. If you are logged in the forum, then no extra login is required. Only registered members of the forum can use the chatroom. The reason is anonymity has become a serious threat for any activity on Internet.
3. If the chatroom fails to load 100%, press F5 to refresh the page.
4. If you go to Forums' Index (link on top-left part of every page in the Forum, Blogs and Gallery) and then scroll down to the bottom of the index page, you will see if anyone is in the chatroom.
5. In order to enter the chatroom, you should click on the CHAT link on the top-right part of every page.
6. When you are into the chatroom, you can use the OPTIONS button to change the font size, plus other options. There is a technical problem here: you may not see the new messages anymore. The problem occurs when you increase the font size. The solution is to make the page smaller and then maximize it.
Use this button to make the browser smaller, and then click it once more to maximize it.
7. If you click on a member name, then you can start a private conversation, see the member's profile and more.
I hope these instruction will be helpful. If you have more questions, then I will be glad to help.
05. Chat Online
No replies to this topic