No replies to this topic

#1 emily

emily

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 08:24 PM

I would love to recommend these appartments to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday in the village of Koutouloufari. They are situated a 5 minute walk from the centre of the village and are some of the best we have stayed in in Greece. The appartments were clean, but basic (though we did only have a studio!!) There are 2 lovely pools and a great pool bar where you are always made to feel welcome by Sam during the day (she even took us for a night out) and Elias works nights.

Koutouloufari itself is a very pretty little village with some lovely tavernas, restaurants and a few bars. Vangelis who owns the appartment has a lovely little bar just on the corner on the way into the village near Nikos Fish restaurant.

I can also recommend Galini restaurant. It is very smart and the service is impeccable. They were very friendly and everyone there including the owner remembered us from last year. The food is out of this world and rivals mant meals I have eaten and some great restaurants in this country :lol: A bit pricier than the others but still extremely cheap in comparison to England.

Patriko's taverna on the way into Piskopiano is also great, the food was lovely and the service friendly. It is more of your traditinal taverna. It is nice to have a bit of variety on holiday.

If you are heading out that way keep going until you fing Nostos Irish Bar. It is friendly there too and the Englidh girl who runs it with her Greek fiance remembered us too. They have brilliant memories I can tell you, but I think this makes you feel so welcome.

Anyone who is going have great fun and let the site know what you thought B) :)