25 replies to this topic

#21 santo

santo

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:14 PM

There is no-one more experienced at put downs than a "woman", why oh why we men still want to try and out-do them i don't know cos we will NEVER win.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: B) :D :D :D :D

me, i just shut up and speak when i'm given permission !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't defend you davew but you have my sympathy.
:blink: :P
Santo

It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

#22 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

:rolleyes: Funny guys here.

Tell me more about Crete I don't know anything I have never been there.
Knossos is that a nice place to photography?

PeterW are you really that naive :P

At first, if you go to a country you've never been to it helps to do some research, like eg screening this site made by Yannis_s.
Once you did this thoroughly you come to the conclusion that you don't need a female/male model to photograph (no e) :blink:

The landscape and it's inhabitants will pose freely once they've looked you in the eyes. The way you exposed your interest in certain "landscapes" is obvious to ambiguous :rolleyes:

Attached Files

True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#23 DaveW.

DaveW.

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:51 PM

Dinny,
My wife loves your sense of humour. As for the dominant male ego, you must be joking! In a house with three women..some chance. As Santo says I just speak when I am given permission to and only then if it agrees with the women. If not I keep quiet.... :blink: I have found life to be much safer following this philosophy!!
x
If you look like your passport picture....you probably need the holiday!

#24 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:02 PM

Dinny,
My wife loves your sense of humour. As for the dominant male ego, you must be joking! In a house with three women..some chance. As Santo says I just speak when I am given permission to and only then if it agrees with the women. If not I keep quiet.... :blink: I have found life to be much safer following this philosophy!!
x

Yeah DaveW, seems you found your blessings :rolleyes:
Oh, and Dinny what happened to your female ego? According to the picture it has grown on you :P
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#25 Dinny

Dinny

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 07:52 PM

Oh, but it's in the shell, Wim. We women actually have to hide our egoes a bit not to totally devastate the males. As you will know, all this women's lip stuff only got us to have our men trying to be like us, while all we ever wanted was.... well, let's forget it! :blink: To keep it short: it's not enough to let your hair grow!

Posted Image

#26 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:35 PM

Oh, but it's in the shell, Wim. We women actually have to hide our egoes a bit not to totally devastate the males. As you will know, all this women's lip stuff only got us to have our men trying to be like us, while all we ever wanted was.... well, let's forget it! :blink: To keep it short: it's not enough to let your hair grow!

Posted Image

I also meant your ego that sublimates itself in the dude in the swimming pool :P

I like the candle dude though, it reminds me of moments gotten blurry in the rearview mirror :rolleyes:

Attached Files