Anybody Need A Roomate In May

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CRYSTAL_*

Guest_CRYSTAL_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2006 - 07:04 PM

Hello everybody my name is Crystal . Im currently living in the states but come May 16th ill be on a plane heading to Heraklion. Im 17 and dont know anybody on the island but ive been fascinated with Crete since i learnt about it and its peoples in junior high history. Ive been convinced for a while that this is the place i want to spend the rest of my life but i kinda feel like ill be overwelmed by the changes because ill be all alone over there and im learning Greek but i still need alot of pratice, and my current job as a waitress really isnt allowing me to come with deep pockets. My plan is too hopefully find someone who would be willing to take me into their home in exchange for like being the maid or doing somekind of trade services. I gotta feeling its going to be hard to find a job and if i stay at a hotel or a cheap apartment ill probably run outta money soon sooo if anybody is interested please contact me asap. I really pretty desperate so ill be up for pretty much any kind of an arangement. Thanks hope to hear from somebody soon :unsure: