#42 Sheikh Yerbouti

Sheikh Yerbouti

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:40 PM

waw

you must be really mad santa, since you put lots and lots of exclamation marks and a meanie face. Seriously though, why call Sorrento bar ‘measly’? it’s a good place mister, honest! They have beer and peanuts and everything. Even music by Rolf Harris

I’m afraid I don’t use msn messenger very much as I’m terrified of paedophiles. There’s no need to go bananas if I’m using a forum to say hello to someone. So, at the risk of you blowing your left ventricle, I shall respond to your assessment of ‘one measly bar in Ag. Nik’

“Dum spiras, speras”; sed dum tabernam nimium Sorrentis vituperas, irrumpis quoque.
Non decorum est, irrumator!

#43 party animal

party animal

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:49 PM

oops sorry Yannis, but thanks for putting me onto the right forum. Got some party animals and coming over in June. Heard too many wild stories about Mallia and we are not that wild!! Just a little worried that Ag. Nicholas will be too quiet. Any help out there with regard to eating out and a good night out. Staying at the Coral Hotel. Arriving 6th June for two whole weeks!!!!!

#44 chelle_85

chelle_85

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:59 PM

why is everybody talkin bad bout Sorrento's? I loved it, that's all i have to say. Every night Mark, Yiannis, Jack, Michelle and Yiorgos would make that night be a special one with music, cheesyness and of course humour :) once again, i loved it. By the way mrch81 i'd like to meet up with you in Sorrento's as we are probably coming back!

#45 DanCole26

DanCole26

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:03 PM

Attached File  me_edited.jpg   158.38KB   152 downloads

Hey Crete fans hope your all ok! Luckily my parents live in Ag Nik so ill be flying out there some time in the summer, dear God i best start preparing the liver now lol!!! When is everyone else going out there???

#46 chelle_85

chelle_85

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:41 AM

Sorrento Get Ready because we are coming over at the beginning of August!
YEAHHHH!!! :wacko:

#47 YiannisTiKanis

YiannisTiKanis

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:34 PM

Hello everybody!Just signed in.This is a wicked forum innit?This bar that everybody is talkin about must b really cool!I might visit sometime since am a miserable individual and desperately need some fun wha wha wee!!!Big up to all the friends out there,big up to the Creta massive and most important.....increase da peace!LIVING THE DREAM BABY!!!

Attached Files

#48 Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:10 PM

Hi All, I am coming to Crete with my family for the first time in August 2007..... yes you heard it right, we are Virgins to Ag Nik and Sorrentos bar... although I must say i feel like I know the place well. I am coming with my Husband and two children and my Mum and Dad. My Parents have been coming to Crete, ag nik inparticular since the early 1990's and my Brother has been working there for the past 4 years I think now. My Brother is Mark the DJ in Sorrentos and the kids are really excited about seing their Uncle Mark.... so a BIg KISS to my LITTLE Brother Mark (even though I am only 5ft 6, he is still my little brother) and i look forward to meeting all at Sorrentos bar that i have heard so much about.

#49 sam

sam

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

hello all here are pic of sorento bar THE BEST BAR i was at the last 10 myears!

hello all here are pic of sorento bar THE BEST BAR i was at the last 10 myears!

#50 sam

sam

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

Attached File  P1010183.JPG   79.92KB   118 downloadsWE WERE IN SORENTO BAR!!!
WE RECOMEND AND HAVE 2 U ALL !!

July 2007 !

sumer 2007
in Agios Nikolaos
in the best bar!

!!!

!!!

Attached Files

#51 leanne

leanne

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

KIt kat, wow mark is your little brother lol, what a cool guy,

This is a fab place kids will love it, my 13 year old did, everyone really makes you welcome, we will post our pics on here soon we only came back yesterday, they have a great lot there now, all mad of course, you have the bouncing doorman Darren, once you have been in there once you will be in there all the time i can garantee it.

Hi to everyone, Amy Fiona, Mark, yannis, and george we love ya x :blush: and hope you are all there next year

#52 sam

sam

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:31 AM

zyzy yeee

Attached Files

#53 Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hi Leanne,
yes he is cool, I am very proud of my brother, he has worked abroad for many years now and we all miss him very much, especially his Niece and Nephew. And I am sure you are right, we will be spending more time out in Ag Nik as my Parents are moving out there in the next few months. Mark is well suited to the job he does, 9 to 5 jobs in the UK dont do it for him, he knows what he is good at and people seem to love him and what he does. So if your reading this message Mark, I Love Ya and I will see you in 12 days BIG KISS X X X X X X

#54 cheeky-hannah

cheeky-hannah

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

Hi Kit Kat, i just got back from my third year at ag nik and took my usual visits to sorrentos, ive always had cracking nights out i luv ya brother to bits, he managed to woo me for the second year the little charmer. hope you have a really good time, just dont yawn at the bar those shots ahhhh faaawwwll ;p
take care, hannah xx

#55 Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:01 AM

Hi Hannah, yes Mark certainly is a charmer, I am 4 1/2 years older than him and was a real little mother to him, changed his nappies, fed him, rocked him to sleep and kept him amused whilst our parent run a pub, so he will always be my lil bro and as we got older GOD FORBID anyone who picked on him, his big sis would always wade in to defend him. He would probably find it very embarressing now, but I would still be in there like a shot if I ever saw anyone starting with him, once my baby always my baby I guess, although I defo wouldn't want to change his arse now. LOL

Glad you had a great time, I am sure you will be back to Crete again, it seems once you have been there once it keeps drawing you back.

Kathy

#56 cheeky-hannah

cheeky-hannah

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

Hi Kathy,

You sound like the best sister in the world, he is one lucky fella. So you mind if i marry your brother? lol
yeh crete does keep draggin me there, the scenery is amazing. where is it your staying in ag nik?

han x

#57 Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

we are staying in a hotel complex called the Miramare but we have a villa with its own pool, this is my first time in Crete, my parents stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago and really liked it, although they usually stay at the Hermes Hotel. Its sweet of you to say you want to marry Mark, unfortunately I cant see my brother settling down any time soon, its the job he is in, it doesn't really go with the whole settling down lifestyle, he really dotes on my two kids and is a great uncle, I am sure he would make a Great dad one day and once he is ready i would love to be an Aunty.

#58 cheeky-hannah

cheeky-hannah

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:00 PM

Hey,

The villa sounds really nice, with your own pool always a bonus. yeh mark has a pic of your two rugrats on his phone set as his background, i thought that was pretty sweet. as he's hit the big 3 0 he doesnt seem to have changed which is a good thing, he's a big kid, oh well looks like i'll have to look else where for mr right, maybe a nice sugar daddy who could buy me a holiday home in crete?! ha maybe not
im so jealous you're off there, the sun is out here now but it's not the same ay.

take care
han xx

#59 Wim

Wim

Crete Explorer

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:40 AM

Hello Pitty&Cheek,

In case you want to have a private chat you can use your board messenger. Even go to our chat room and have your chit chat without others reading it.

:lol:
True is that adage: "He who yields to rule by wooden heads, becomes himself a fool."

#60 Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Kit Kat Pitty Pat

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:58 PM

Hi Wim

many thanks for your comment, but was that really neccessary ? the forum is for Crete, Aghios Nikolaos, Sorrento Bar and funnily enough thats what we are talking about, having been to ag nik, poeple that work in Sorrento's and my first time to Crete.....so with all due respect..... if you dont want to read our entries, thats fine but it would be a bloody funny Forum NAMED CRETE AGHIOS NIKOLAOS & SORRENTO BAR if you dont want any comments about the afore mentioned subjects ! I mean do correct me if I am wrong, you mention "OUR CHAT ROOM" so I dont know if you have the ownership rights to this forum or you simply help run it, but I ASSUME you do want comments about Crete, its bars, its places, the people who make holidays special etc......dont you ?????

Kat