#1 karen dublin

karen dublin

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:23 PM

Rating 10 /10

Seeing as there is nothing written about the Stelva Villas in Piskopiano, i thought i had better fill you people in!

The Stelva Villas is where i stayed while working in Crete (Captain Jacks Bar) for the summer of 2005. Just incase you've never heard of them they're right beside Mikka Villas.

These apartments were mainly where the workers in hersonissos lived.It was a brill place to stay and you got to know all the workers relly quickly. We used to play drinking games at the pool at night, and sometimes we even had our own bbq's where all the workers chipped in for the food and drink and sometimes one or two of the bands that lived there would play,it was class. The rent was really cheap too. If you got an apartment for 4 people you each paid only 90 euro a month, you wont get anywhere cheaper than that believe me! And dont get me wrong, they're not cheap for a reason, these apartment are great, 2 swimming pools, a television and a microwave (you wont get that anywhere else!). The manager was class too, he used to come out drinking with us and all!

So guys,if your planning on working in crete for the summer 06, stay in Stelva Villas! ;)