Has the Reviews section moved here from the main website?
No, but this forum offers the ideal way for you to write and submit your reviews. The advantages are:
- First of all, only registered members may post on this board. This is very convenient for the webmaster because each user has to use a valid email address in order to register. We take the reviews seriously and we do not publish any reviews that come from non-existing email addresses. In the past each review had to be confirmed manually but now this will be done automatically.
- You can preview and edit your review as many times as you want.
- You may add photos to your reviews. Do not forget that an image tells a lot more than some plain text. Please use jpg files, not larger than 600 pixels wide.
- Log in or Register of you are not a registered Member of the Forum
- Click on New Topic
- Mention your Name and Country
- Use a rating based on a scale of 1-10. (1 is terrible, 10 is excelent
- Mention the name of the reviewed business. Please try to avoid spelling mistakes here
- Mention the area in Crete in which the reviewed business is located
- Mention the type of business, for example: hotel, restaurant, etc. Be detailed and descriptive.
- Reviews must be a minimum of 5 lines in order to be published. Include photos if available.
This forum is moderated, which means that every review will be checked by the webmaster before it shows online. If the review meets the requirements and is accepted, then it will be in the forum for a few days before it will finally move to the Reviews section of the ExploreCrete site, which will be the permanent archive for all reviews.
Terms and Conditions
I have read and understood the terms and conditions about this free service offered by the ExploreCrete site (www.explorecrete.com) and I fully accept the agreement:
1. ExploreCrete reserves the right to edit any image or text files submitted by you in order to improve the appearance, readability, download time or search engine ranking.
2. ExploreCrete reserves the right to deny this service to users whose pages might be insulting, offensive or harmful to others or if the content is unrelated to the subject area of the ExploreCrete site.
3. ExploreCrete reserves the right to show banners or text links in the user's page.
4. The free personal pages must not contain any links to downloadable programs, cracks, hacking sites, adult sites, audio or image files that are not part of the content of the ExploreCrete site.
5. This is a free service offered by ExploreCrete to the visitors of this site (www.explorecrete.com). The service may be terminated at any time without prior notice. In such an event no financial compensation will be payable to any person who has submitted material for publication.
6. ExploreCrete respects copyright. Persons submitting material for publication are responsible for ensuring that their submissions contain no material that would result in a copyright violation if published on ExploreCrete. If copyright holders believe that a copyright breach may have occurred in an "Our Crete" page, then they should contact the webmaster with details.