Missing Student Story On Greek Tv Tonight

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spyros (Koppper)_*

Guest_Spyros (Koppper)_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:27 AM

The story about Steve Cook, the student who went missing over 1 month ago on the first day of his holiday in Malia is on Alter TV tonight at 11pm. The program is called ΦΩΣ ΣΤΟ ΤΟΥΝΕΛ - Light in the Tunnel.

Please ask people to watch it and see if it jogs their memory - this story is a major feature on the program.

Efharisto

#2 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:56 AM

This TV show is a popular one and it has helped to find many missing persons. Hopefully they will be succesful with Steve as well.
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:53 PM

This TV show is a popular one and it has helped to find many missing persons. Hopefully they will be succesful with Steve as well.

i dont have access to ALTER, did anyone call in? was there any luck with Steven?

#4 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:56 AM

I watched the show for an hour or so, but unfortunately there was no phonecall with new information about Steven. I don't know if they received any phonecalls later, after I stopped watching the show.
Yannis Samatas
webmaster

#5 Anne

Anne

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:47 AM

They received a few calls but most of them didnt give them any good leads. There was one sighting in Stalida that will be followed up. All the calls to the hospitals, tourist police etc drew blanks as well.
Hope he is found soon, it must be terrible for the poor lads family.
Anne

#6 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:55 AM

They received a few calls but most of them didnt give them any good leads. There was one sighting in Stalida that will be followed up. All the calls to the hospitals, tourist police etc drew blanks as well.
Hope he is found soon, it must be terrible for the poor lads family.
Anne

i have heard that he is found, but not alive. they say he wa found in the garbage. where he was left by friends or so. and he did not wake up when the garbage truck came...... its just terrible :)

#7 yannis_s

yannis_s

Crete Explorer

• Administrator
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:44 PM

There were reports that drunk British tourists do that as a joke to their friends. I mean that they put their drunk friend in a garbage can and leave him there. The Mayor of Malia refused that this happens and in the show there was no evidence that this has happened to poor Steve. There were only assumptions.
Yannis Samatas
webmaster