45 replies to this topic

#41 emily

emily

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:51 PM

Believe me I have asked him. Just got the silent treatment. This is how it usually goes then all of a sudden he will just start sending messages and act normal. It does my head in that is for sure. Stoppy bloke that he is. I will keep you informed. Oh by the way it is usually something so insignificant that I wonder what on earth he is getting so worked up over. I had my suspicions it was a lot of greek mens way :)

#42 emily

emily

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:29 PM

He has decided to speak to me again. No message for 5 days, then 8 in one day... Whats that all about then! also no reason as to why he has not spoken to me for so lonf :)

#43 Guest_Clare_*

Guest_Clare_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:07 AM

He has decided to speak to me again. No message for 5 days, then 8 in one day... Whats that all about then! also no reason as to why he has not spoken to me for so lonf :)

Gee, sounds a little bit psycho in my opinion....either that or he's got a wife tucked away at home which he's forgotten to disclose and can't obviously txt when she's around!! Or, perhaps its all innocent and he had no money to top up his fon...who knows, or maybe he's just a mixed up, hard to read Greek!
very complicated by the sounds of it....i'd think long and hard b4 gettin involved too closely to be honest....my man wouldn't be anywhere near as strange to be honest! But hey, love is blind huh?! Just ask him directly...why did u not contact me for so long?? God, I sound like an agony aunt - missed my calling lol!
:)

#44 emily

emily

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:07 PM

I often wonder if he is married, but I havent asked him. You are right, his behaviour is odd. maybe I should cut my losses!! If it happens again I think I will. Too much hassle and worry for me, too much like hard work :) Do you reckon you will see your guy next year, or is it all too much stress and heart ache??
Men eh? who'd have 'em. I have been busy recently at work so have not had a lot of time to catch up, bit more relaxed now though so more time for what I want to do!

#45 Guest_clare_*

Guest_clare_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 06:44 PM

I often wonder if he is married, but I havent asked him. You are right, his behaviour is odd. maybe I should cut my losses!! If it happens again I think I will. Too much hassle and worry for me, too much like hard work :) Do you reckon you will see your guy next year, or is it all too much stress and heart ache??
Men eh? who'd have 'em. I have been busy recently at work so have not had a lot of time to catch up, bit more relaxed now though so more time for what I want to do!

Yeah, who knows if he's married....you'll probably never find out! By the sounds of it, there's something strange going on so be careful!
No, I don't think I'm going to return to Crete next summer....can't be bothered going thru all that again...time to move on for me! but who knows! lol

#46 emily

emily

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:08 AM

Its too late for me, have already booked to go back in may so will have to have a lot of will power if I am going to avoid him!!! I know I havent got any though :( I will end up there the first night whatever my friends say, mind you with 3 against 1 they might just be able to pick me up and carry me away :P
Anyway next time he gets a strop on that will be it!!! and i will make sure my friend confiscates my mobile in case I get itchy fingers! Hope you are well Clare ;)