#1 andrea24

andrea24

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

Hi

I'm off to Stalis with my family next May. We have 2 children of 5 and 3 and will be staying at the Anemi Apartments. Does anyone have any comments on the resort or the apartments and how suitable they are for young children. This is our first visit to Crete, it is never somewhere I went when i was younger either. Is there any excursions anyone would recommend also? All I've read so far on the resort and apartments has been good, but there seems to be a lot of helpful advice on this site.

Well done Yannis, great info.

Also does anyone know whether you can have a late check out room at the Anemi as our flight home is very late?

Thanks everyone.

Andrea :lol:

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

Hi

I'm off to Stalis with my family next May. We have 2 children of 5 and 3 and will be staying at the Anemi Apartments. Does anyone have any comments on the resort or the apartments and how suitable they are for young children. This is our first visit to Crete, it is never somewhere I went when i was younger either. Is there any excursions anyone would recommend also? All I've read so far on the resort and apartments has been good, but there seems to be a lot of helpful advice on this site.

Well done Yannis, great info.

Also does anyone know whether you can have a late check out room at the Anemi as our flight home is very late?

Thanks everyone.

Andrea :unsure:

Hi Andrea

I took my two kids to Stalis in May this year, the resort was fantastic, the people were great, as was the food and weather. The only thing I would say to you, is to keep an eye on your kids when you on the Stalis main street, as the road is very narrow, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of pavements, you can come out of a shop and your literally standing on the road, with cars going past, the cars are not the problem, it's the tourists on their quad bikes that you need to watch for. But overall it is a fantastic place for a holiday and I'm definitely going back again.