2 replies to this topic

#1 Christine

Christine

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 02:25 PM

So another summer season is over now 4 me, just got back from hersonissos after spending 3 months there... miss it like crazy, nd r already thinking bout headin back next year...
miss all the ppl i met over there, miss the smell, the sunrise nd sunsets...
well to all of yiz still down there r the ones who r headin down enjoy, nd cherish every minute of it, b4 ye know it its over nd ur on yer way home..

#2 Toni

Toni

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:17 PM

Hi Christine , oh you are making me so jealous,3 months in Hersonissos ,I wish........ Glad to hear you enjoyed your Summer there, me and my friend left our kids and hubbies at home last October and spent a fab week there last year and have booked to go back in June next year,can't wait !! I know from reading some of your previous posts that you like Players bar as we did,what was that like this Summer,busy? Were the same guys in there , Mario,Ilija,Dika etc. were they all ok?? Were you there in June and if so was the weather good? We have booked the Royale House Appartments next to the post office , do you know if they are ok and how close they are to most bars , from what we could remember we thought they were maybe about halfway along the main road towards Starbeach but we might be wrong , any info would be gratefully received ,thanks .Hope you settle back in quickly, next year will soon be here......Toni x :(

#3 Christine

Christine

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 02:54 PM

Hiya Toni..
i actually worked in players dis summer, r the last weeks b4 i went home, i needed money nd they needed help;) ive known the players staff 4 4 years now, so it was easy 4 me to start workin there.. had a blast workin there, the only bad thing bout it was that it was irish high season, so the place was packed with crazy irish jumping ppl...lol. But it was good fun, nd wud have loved ta do it again. Players was really busy this summer, they had a good season id say.
Mario, ilija, dika, manos, slowball... they r all there, nd they r all ok(i actually really miss em`now.. had sum good times wit em`), the only one whos not there is Andreas, he`s opened a new bar now called captain jack`s, its where escape used to b, across from blarney stone.
yeah i was there in june, nd the weather was lovely, its warm-but not too warm- nd its sunny.
sorry, but dont know anything bout the royale house appartments, if i did i wud defo give ye all the information i knew bout em`.

so wot date r yiz headin ovr??